Flourish Silk Square
This product is SOLD OUT.
The Echo Series Scarf 'Flourish' was based on French Globe de Mariee. This tradition began in France, in the late 1800's. It was a display for married couples to preserve the story of their wedding and life together. Each item that was chosen for the display had a very special and personal meaning, it was a symbol that told the story of the bridal couple. Over the years special items were added, like gilded symbols, mirrors, house sparrows, making this globe highly personal and unique.
- Mirrors evoke the reflection of the soul, symbolizing the truth. Every time one passes by mirrors in the Globe de Mariee, they would smile, reminded by all the happy memories.
- House Sparrows represent freedom, joy, friendship, innocence, protection. It is the small things that make us happy.
- Siberian Crab Apple is a symbol of knowledge, immortality.
- Blue Iris is a symbol of faith, hope, wisdom, courage.
- Purple Iris brings a message of intuition, perception, awareness.
- Red Carnation represents admiration, deep love, affection.
- Bluebells are associated with constancy, everlasting love, gratitude.
An ornate, hand-painted design on 14mm silk, finished with hand-rolled hems. When a woman wears this scarf, adorned with all these symbolic positive attributes, we wish her to feel empowered, energized, elated and beautiful.
About the Series Collection
Each limited-edition Series Collection scarf is a lovingly crafted silk square made from the finest silk twill with a hand rolled hem. Featuring original patterns from master artists, Series Collection prints are rich with vibrant color and intricate detail. We introduce a new member to the collection seasonally, every one a timeless work of art you can wear.
Dimensions: 36" X 36"
Material: 100% SILK